Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wednesday, 8:14am: Guilford & Read St.

Baltimore, you should know that though I love you, I am a Steelers fan.  I know, I know . . . "boooo....hissss....how can you be a Steelers fan?  You live in Baltimore!" et cetera, et cetera.  It's a story that I have told a hundred times to a thousand people and will tell again if you ask nicely.  That all said, say what you will about the Steelers (even though they are champions and a class organization), you would never find one of their jerseys in a newly planted Redbud tree on Guilford Avenue on the walk to work, no sir.  That would be nonsense. Put that hate energy where it truly belongs Baltimore, in the D.C. suburbs.  And while you're at it, take that Redskins jersey and throw it up in that tree wherever.  




2 comments: