Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Last Friday, 4pm: The Guilford Bridge

This is a special post that some of you are lucky enough to already be familiar with. Last week, Seth and I were walking along the Guilford bridge after a lovely afternoon spent in the Greenmount Cemetery. We were lucky enough to stumble upon this pile of treasure. I did my civic duty and called 311. The woman on the call said dutifully, "this issue will be resolved in 3-7 days" (to be fair, she did seem surprised when I explained that there was a pile of medical waste on Guilford Ave.). I am pleased to report that it took more than three but less than 7 days to clean it up. So go on crazy runaway medical patient, just put that used catheter bag wherever. Baltimore will be sure to get to it in 3-7 business days.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are youse gonna eat that whole sammich? What's on it? ***mmmmmmm***

    ReplyDelete