Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday, 5:57pm: Halethorpe MARC Station Parking Lot

I'd like to first give a shout out to my dearest, Emma Conner, for sharing this lovely bit with me today. It's a classic, the ole' underwear on the street trick. Baltimore, I am eternally amazed at the amount of clothing on your streets, sidewalks, alleys, and yes, children's museum floors. Some events leading up to these lost goods are obvious but others, well, they confound. Usually, I could guess how a pair a men's panties found their way onto an ill-lit parking lot, but the MARC station during rush hour? Nice. Stay classy B-more and hey, if you find yourself uncomfortable in those undies you chose to wear to work, just take them off and put them wherever. Yeah, right there. Next to my friends car.

No comments:

Post a Comment